What does this mean?
All staff have been communicated their responsibilities in an emergency and training has been provided on the specific procedures for responding to an emergency in the Sydney or North Sydney CBD.
What does this look like?
- Communication Programs are in place to educate and inform staff of procedures, roles, how to prepare
- Staff Handbooks or online tools are available that summarise key requirements
- Staff have access to emergency management tools at all times – either pocket-size cards or online sources
- Training and development programs are in place for critical staff with responsibilities in an emergency
- Testing and Exercises are underway
- CBD emergency management procedures are incorporated into the induction and orientation for new staff
- Change management program in place to educate on updates to the Sydney CBD Emergency Plan
- Staff surveys to assess knowledge of emergency concepts and awareness of actions to take